An intense month of work, traveling, and visitors. James and I just got back from Mexico City on Sunday night, and I owe you a super post. Don’t worry, it is in the works.
My parents and sister are joining us for Thanksgiving in NYC apartment. No dinner table, not a whole lot of space, no turkey… at least the kitchen is larger than your average NYC kitchen.
Most of my menu is centered around what I will be able to pick up at the greenmarket this afternoon. Here’s the tentative menu:
- Rosemary-Potato Focaccia Rolls
- Jellied Cranberry Sauce with Apple
- Braised Greens (kale)
- Maple-Ginger Roasted Vegetables
- Five-Spice Glazed Sweet Potatoes with Walnut Toffee
- Lemon Barley Stuffing With Shiitakes, Hazelnuts and Chive Butter that will make the perfect filling for stuffed squash
- Key Lime Pie (made by mom) for dessert
- A selection of wines from my auntie
What is on your Thanksgiving menu?